Sunday, October 10, 2010

DVD holders

Hey all!

I've been gone a while, but now I will hopefully post a bit more often. My idea today was borrowed from "Simple Mag" and my friend Danyelle Fergusen.


My dvd's were taking up a ton of space on the coveted book shelf, so I opted to try something new. You simply buy a 3 ring binder (I would recommend buying one that is a higher quality), cd/dvd sleeves (I bought mine at amazon, but you can get them almost anywhere), and paper for lableing.

Simply remove all paper from the dvd case, remove dvd. Place according to category: Mine are: Church/Kids movies, Action/Adventure/drama, Romance/comedies. You can adjust as needed.

Make sure to put the name of the dvd in the same slot as the movie, so you know when it's missing.

We have been doing it for about 2 months now, and it is SOOO handy! It is a all or nothing commitment, especially if you cut the titles out of the covers. We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment